MasterBrace FIB - A high Strength and High Modulus Unidirectional FRP Sheets
MasterBrace FIB is carbon, glass or aramid based, high strength and high modulus unidirectional sheets in MasterBrace FIB System.
Where is MasterBrace FIB applied?
MasterBrace FIB 230/50 CFS and MasterBrace FIB 300/50 CFS (High strength carbon fiber sheets) are used in:
- Increasing the flexural and shear strength of the
- Increasing the flexural strength of the concrete
- Increasing the compressive strength of concrete
- Enhancement of the ductility of concrete
- Increasing the flexural strength of the wooden
- Increasing the mechanical strengths of the
MasterBrace FIB 300/50 CFH (High modulus carbon fiber sheet) is used in:
- Strengthening of high strength, cast-in-situ,
precast and pre-stressed RC elements
- Shear strengthening of high strength RC
Note: For information regarding aramid or glass
fiber FRP systems, please contact your BASF
What are the advantages of MasterBrace FIB?
- Light and easy to carry
- Easy to cut and re-shape
- Easy to design (Unidirectional fibers and similar
elasticity modulus with steel)
- Good fatigue properties
Technical Data Sheet