MasterCast 111 - An emulsion Admixture and Bonding Agent for Concrete and Mortars
MasterCast 111 is an alkali compatible acrylic emulsion, specially modified for use in concrete and cement mortars. The product is a white liquid, which cures to a clear film.
Where is MasterCast 111 applied?
MasterCast 111 may be used as an adhesive, as modifier for thin section repair mortars or to provide concrete with low permeability, increased abrasion resistance and mild acid resistance.
What are the advantages of MasterCast 111?
- Bonding repair surfacing
- Industrial floor repairs and protection
- Repairs to reservoirs, swimming pools,
digesters retaining walls, sumps, columns and
- Improving bond and water tightness of plasters
- Leveling floors to receive vinyl or tile
- Improved washability and chemical resistance
of floors in dairies abattoirs, food processing
plants and the like (used in combination with
dry shake floor hardeners).