MasterCast WP 793 - Water resisting admixture
MasterCast WP 793 is a highly penetrative low viscosity emulsion for surface application to concrete, masonry and blockwork surfaces, or for use as a high performance integral waterproofer for wet or dry cast concrete. On curing it provides a waterproof surface/product with minimum effect on the original appearance and texture.
Where is MasterCast WP 793 applied?
- Decorative stone and concrete
- Drives and forecourts
- Patios and paths
- Masonry and brickwork
Concrete walls Integral use:
- Cast stone
- Concrete bricks, blocks, block paving
- Concrete tiles
What are the advantages of MasterCast WP 793?
- Inhibits algae and moss growth
- Preserves original appearance
- Stops or reduces efflorescence
- Reduced water permeability
- Improves colour retention
- Low odour, low toxicity formula