MasterEmaco 8100AP - A single component epoxy based zinc rich primer for steel
MasterEmaco 8100 AP is a single component,
solvent borne zinc rich epoxy primer, providing
active galvanic protection to steel. It is a thick grey
liquid of paint-like consistency, recommended for
use where chloride induced attack on steel and
concrete is involved.
Where is MasterEmaco 8100AP applied?
- As a protective coating to steel reinforcing bars
- As a touch-up primer for damaged galvanised
- As a primer for steel substrates prior to suitable
What are the advantages of MasterEmaco 8100AP ?
- Provides positive protection of steel
components against corrosion
- Excellent adhesion to steel
- Easy to use single component material
- No pot-life restrictions or wastage
- Short overcoating time
Technical Data Sheet