MasterEmaco S 750 - A shrinkage controlled micro-concrete for all types of structural repairs
MasterEmaco S 750 is a ready to use mixture
requiring addition of potable water consisting of dry
powders and selected aggregates specially
formulated to produce shrinkage compensated
consistent, fluid micro concrete.
Where is MasterEmaco S 750 applied?
MasterEmaco S 750 is suitable for the following:
- Repairs requiring high fluidity e.g. heavily
congested steel or repairs
- As a mass infill repair mortar for structural
repairs where there is load bearing
- Soffit repairs where heavy loadbearing is
- Repairs to restricted access areas, where use
of hand applied mortars would prove
- Repairs to columns suffering from major loss of
What are the advantages of MasterEmaco S 750?
- User friendly – It is ready to use from the bag,
suited to local conditions and easy to apply. Can be
hand packed into large voids or cast as a fluid
micro concrete, which contains a 6-9mm coarse
- Enhanced durability – works in tandem with
extremely low permeability to prolong effective
Technical Data Sheet