MasterEmaco S 5410 CI - A high-strength, rapid setting, shrinkage compensated, fibre reinforced, structuralrepair mortar with active corrosion inhibition
MasterEmaco S 5410 CI is a single component, extra high-strength, high modulus, shrinkage compensated structural repair mortar that meets the requirements of the new European Norm EN 1504 - 3 class R4.
MasterEmaco S 5410 CI contains Portland cement, graded sands, selected polymer fibres and special additives to significantly reduce the risk and incidence of shrinkage cracking. When mixed with water, it forms a highly thixotropic mortar that can easily be spray or trowel applied.
Where is MasterEmaco S 5410 CI applied?
MasterEmaco S 5410 CI is used for the structural repair of concrete elements such as:
- Columns, piers and cross beams of all bridges
- Cooling towers and chimneys and other industrial
- Tunnels, pipes, outfalls and all below ground
construction especially in harsh ground
What are the advantages of MasterEmaco S 5410 CI ?
- Versatile – Can be applied in extreme
environments where active corrosion inhibition is
- Shrinkage compensation systems and fibre
reinforcement – Minimize crack tendency
- Highly thixotropic – Can be applied up to 50
mm without the need of secondary reinforcement
- High early and ultimate strengths – Matches
high strength concrete found in structures
- Outstanding workability – Easy placing and
finishing for applicators
- High modulus and excellent adhesion –
Ensuring load transfer in structural repair
- No primer required – Allows rapid application
at reduced cost
- Very low permeability to water and chlorides
- Protection of reinforcing steel