MasterEmaco S 730 - A thixotropic fibre reinforced, polymer repair mortar
MasterEmaco S 730 is a ready to use, shrinkage compensated, blend of dry powders. It requires only the addition of potable water to produce a highly consistent repair mortar suitable for structural concrete and masonry repairs.
Where is MasterEmaco S 730 applied?
MasterEmaco S 730 is suitable for the following:
- All types of structural repairs that can be
applied by trowel, spray or hand
- Repair of structures subjected to repetitive
loading and trafficked areas Repairs to reinforced or pre-stressed columns
- Industrial repairs, especially in areas containing
mineral oils, lubricants etc
- Repairs in marine environments
What are the advantages of MasterEmaco S 730?
- MasterEmaco S 730 is chloride free and
does not contain metallic aggregate
- MasterEmaco S 730 is suitable for spray
or trowel applications & in thicknesses up to
50mm in one layer, when applied by hand