MasterEmaco S 740 - A shrinkage controlled concrete for all types of structural repairs
MasterEmaco S 740 is a ready to use mixture consisting of dry powders and selected aggregates specially formulated to produce shrinkage compensated, consistent, fluid concrete, requiring only the addition of potable water on site.
Where is MasterEmaco S 740 applied?
MasterEmaco S 740 is suitable for the following:
- Structural repairs requiring high fluidity e.g.
heavily congested steel
- As a mass infill repair mortar for structural
repairs where there is load bearing
- Soffit repairs where heavy loadbearing is
- Repairs to restricted access areas, where use
of hand applied mortars would prove
- Repairs to columns suffering from major loss of
What are the advantages of MasterEmaco S 740?
- User friendly – It is ready to use from the bag,
suited to local conditions and easy to apply
- Economical – If repairs are carried out correctly
the first time it is very much more cost effective
- Enhanced durability – works in tandem with
extremely low permeability to prolong effective
- Compatibility – Modulus of repair medium is
compatible to that of host concrete
- Contains 19mm aggregate to control shrinkage