MasterFlow 400 - A high strength, free flowing epoxy grout
MasterFlow 400 is a solvent free epoxy resin
grout formulated to withstand static and dynamic
loads in a wide variety of applications.
MasterFlow 400 is suitable for an application
thickness range of 20 - 80mm. The product is
three component and easily mixed on site, to a
Where is MasterFlow 400 applied?
- Crane and transporter rails
- New and old machine base plates
- Structural filling of holes and cavities in
- Industrial equipment and machinery subject to
static or dynamic forces
- Equipment where chemical and acid spillage
What are the advantages of MasterFlow 400?
- No priming required
- Excellent flow characteristics
- Long pot-life
- High tensile, flexural and compressive strength
- Excellent adhesion to steel and concrete
- Rapid installation and strength gain
- High resistance to dynamic loads and chemical
- Non-shrink and tolerant of damp surfaces
Technical Data Sheet