MasterFlow 4800 - An ultra-high strength precision grout with metallic aggregate for high impact and dynamic load
MasterFlow 4800 is one-component cement based,
metallic aggregate reinforced, non-shrink, ultra high
strength grout. It has very high early and final strengths.
Where is MasterFlow 4800 applied?
- MasterFlow 4800 is formulated for use in assembling and
fixing of the following items:
- Industrial turbines, generators and compressors
- Rolling, stamping, grinding, drawing and finishing
- Forging hammers
- Rail tracks, crane rails
- Paper machine sole plates
- Machinery and equipment requiring high strength
For wind turbine installations please refer to our
Masterflow 9000 series grouts.
What are the advantages of MasterFlow 4800?
- Meets the requirements of EN 1504-6
- Sustainable and contributes to LEED points
- Contains metallic aggregates to provide high
strengths and increased impact resistance under
dynamic and repetitive loading
- Very high early strengths shorten the waiting time for
starting the machinery process
- Ultra high final strengths allow very high
- Provides solutions for various application details with
wide application thickness: 20 – 150mm
- Hardens free of bleeding, settlement or drying
shrinkage when mixed, placed and cured
- Can be used at temperatures down to 2°C when
mixing and placing recommendations are followed
- Designed for use where thermal movement of
equipment and machinery and other effects of
heating/cooling and wetting/drying are anticipated.
Technical Data Sheet