MasterFlow 9080 - A high strength grout for onshore wind turbine installations
MasterFlow 9080 is a shrinkage compensated grout which when mixed with water, produces a homogeneous, flowable and pumpable grout with high early and final strength.
Latest best binder packing models and applied cementi- tious nanotechnology produces a grout with superior technical performance, exceptional rheological properties, and, uniquely, extended open times.
Where is MasterFlow 9080 applied?
MasterFlow 9080 has been especially formulated for large scale, pump applications.
- Void filling in onshore wind turbine
- For use as high strength grout in precast
- Grouting under harsh conditions, e.g. at
temperatures as low as 2°C.
For application in short weather windows Contact the Technical Department regarding any application or dimensions required not mentioned here.
What are the advantages of MasterFlow 9080?
- Compressive strength class C60/75
- Can be applied in the shortest weather
windows due to high early strength build-up,
i.e.≥ 45 MPa @ 24hrs at 20°C
- Excellent strength gain at low temperatures
- No segregation or bleeding to ensure
consistent final physical performance and to
prevent pump blockages
- Pump able
- Extended pot life
- For applications in a wide temperature range
- Excellent flow properties reduce installation
times and costs as well as reducing pump
pressures and wear
- Short mixing times
• Volume stable
- Dust reduced for ease of handling and safety
- Only water to be added. Low water demand
reduces the need to take large water
volumes to the jobsite