MasterFlow 9120 - An ultra high strength grout with applied nanotechnology for onshore wind turbine installations
MasterFlow 9210 is a shrinkage compensated, cement based grout which when mixed with water, produces a homogeneous, flowable and pumpable grout with exceptionally high early and final strength. The product exhibits increased ductility, fatigue and impact resistance.
Latest best binder packing models and applied nanotechnology produces a grout with superior technical performance and exceptional rheological properties.
Where is MasterFlow 9120 applied?
MasterFlow 9210 has been especially formulated for
- Grouting of onshore wind turbine installations
- Installations where excellent fatigue resistance is
- For filling of voids in precast concrete towers
- Grouting under very harsh conditions,
e.g. temperatures as low as 2°C
- For application in short weather windows
- Anchoring anchor bolts of wind turbine towers
- All void filling from 20mm to 200mm where high
strength, high modulus, high ductility is important
Contact the Technical Department regarding any application or dimensions required not mentioned here.
What are the advantages of MasterFlow 9120?
- Validated according the German DAfStb guideline
(RILI): "Production and application of cement
based flowing concrete and grouting mortar"
- Very high compressive strength: class C80/95
- Very high modulus for exceptional stiffening
- Excellent fatigue resistance
- Quick return to service due to high early strength
build-up. ≥ 55 MPa @ 24hrs at 20°C
- No segregation or bleeding to ensure consistent
final physical performance and to prevent pump
- Pumpable over long distances and heights
- Extended pot life of ≥ 2 hours
- Specially graded sands and exceptional flow and
low friction increases pump output, reduces
installation times and costs as well as reducing
pump pressures and wear
- Dust reduced for ease of handling
- Cement based
- Low chromate