MasterFlow 9200 - An ultra high strength, cement based grout with applied nanotechnology for grouting onshore VESTAS wind turbine installations
MasterFlow 9200 is a shrinkage compensated, cement based grout which when mixed with water, produces a homogeneous, flowable and pumpable grout with exceptionally high early and final strength and modulus. The product exhibits increased ductility, fatigue and impact resistance.
Latest best binder packing models and applied nanotechnology produces a grout with superior technical performance, exceptional rheological properties, and uniquely, extended open times.
Where is MasterFlow 9200 applied?
MasterFlow 9200 has been especially formulated for:
- Grouting of wind turbine installations, that are installed using pre-stressing techniques e.g. base plate grouting of onshore wind turbines
- Installations where excellent fatigue resistance is required
- Grouting under very harsh conditions, e.g.
temperatures as low as 2°C
- Anchoring anchor bolts of wind turbine towers
- All void filling from 25mm to 300mm where high
strength, high modulus, high ductility is important
Contact the Technical Department of your local
BASF Construction Chemicals office regarding any
application or dimensions required not mentioned
What are the advantages of MasterFlow 9200?
- Validated according the German DAfStb guideline
(RILI): "Production and application of cement
based flowing concrete and grouting mortar"
- Ultra high compressive strength: > C100/115
- The actual strength class is not covered by
EN206, but is in the order of C110/125 or higher
- Ultra high modulus for exceptional stiffening
• Excellent fatigue resistance
- Quick return to service and removal of temporary
supports due to high early strength build-up.
≥ 55 MPa @ 24hrs at 20°C
- No segregation or bleeding to ensure consistent
final physical performance and to prevent pump
- Extended pot life of ≥ 2 hours
- Can be pumped into complex areas or areas
inaccessible to conventional grouting methods
- Specially graded sands and exceptional flow
and low friction increases pump output, reduces
installation times and costs as well as reducing
pump pressures and wear
- Dust reduced for ease of handling
- Cement based
- Low chromate