MasterFlow 9300 - An ultra high strength, cement based grout with metallic aggregate and applied nanotechnology for grouting onshore wind turbine installations
MasterFlow 9300 is a shrinkage compensated, cement based grout which when mixed with water, produces a homogeneous, flowable and pumpable grout with exceptionally high early and final strength and modulus. The product contains special metallic aggregates for increased ductility, fatigue and impact resistance.
Latest best binder packing models and applied nanotechnology produces a grout with superior technical performance, exceptional rheological properties, and, uniquely, extended open times.
Where is MasterFlow 9300 applied?
MasterFlow 9300 has been especially formulated for:
- Grouting of windmill installations,
e.g. base plate grouting of on-shore wind turbines,
where excellent fatigue resistance is required
- Grouting under very harsh conditions, e.g.
temperatures as low as 2°C. Anchoring anchor bolts of windmill towers
- All void filling from 30mm to 200mm where high
strength, high modulus, high ductility is important
(for other void dimensions contact our technical
- Contact the Technical Department of your local
BASF Construction Chemicals office regarding any
application required not mentioned here.
What are the advantages of MasterFlow 9300?
- Ultra high compressive strength >120 MPa
- Ultra high modulus for exceptional stiffening
- Excellent fatigue resistance
- Quick return to service and removal of temporary
supports due to high early strength build-up.
≥ 60 MPa @ 24hrs at 20°C
- No segregation or bleeding to ensure consistent
final physical performance and to prevent pump
- Contains metallic aggregates to provide increased
resistance to dynamic and repetitive
- Pump able over long distances and large
- Extended pot life of ≥ 2 hours
- Can be pumped into complex areas or areas
inaccessible to conventional grouting methods
- Specially graded sands and exceptional flow
and low friction increases pump output, reduces
installation times and costs as well as reducing
pump pressures and wear
- Dust reduced for ease of handling
- Cement based
- Low chromate