MasterFlow 525 - A high flowability non-shrink cementitious grout, non-metallic
MasterFlow 525 is a powder blend for easy production of a pourable to exceptionally fluid, slightly expansive, Portland cement grout by addition of potable water only.
Where is MasterFlow 525 applied?
MasterFlow 525 is suitable for but not limited to the grouting of:
- Structural Columns
- Machine bases
- Holding down bolts
- Dowel and starter bars
- Bridge bearings
- Underpinning and repairs
- Filling cavities in concrete or steel sections
What are the advantages of MasterFlow 525?
MasterFlow 525 exhibits excellence in various fresh and hardened state properties:
- Excellent initial and retained fluidity
- Cohesion and suspension of aggregates
- Non bleeding, void free bearing surface
- Excellent strength development
- Corrosion inhibition (non-chloride)
- Controlled expansion and shrinkage
- Exceptional tortuous path flow