New generation robust Poly Carboxylate Ether (PCE) based water reducing admixture
MasterGlenium 3280 is a robust and economical water reducing admixture based on a specially formulated modification of the latest polycarboxylate ether chemistry from BASF. The product has been primarily developed for all types of normal and specialty concrete classes in the premix, precast and in situ concrete within the target slumps up to 120 mm, providing workable and cohesive mixes with less water. MasterGlenium 3280 has been specifically developed to enhance overall optimum performance in terms of water reduction, slump retention, compressive strengths & superior mix rheology, while maintaining control on extension of set retardation. MasterGlenium 3280 is ideally “robust” in lean concrete mixes and in concrete that uses manufactured sand and recycled materials.
MasterGlenium 3280 is chloride free and is compatible with all main types of cements and supplementary cementitious materials.
Where is MasterGlenium 3280 applied?
- All types of concrete where a non-chloride water reducing admixture is required. E.g. -foundations, slabs, driveways, floor slabs, etc.
- Applications where good rheology, easier screeding and finishing are required for pumped and conventionally placed concrete.
- A combination of water reduction and workability in concrete mixes.
What are the Advantages of MasterGlenium 3280?
- Efficient dispersion of binders in ordinary concrete mixes.
- Improved workability retention at higher temperatures.
- Improved pump operating pressures.
- Greater cohesion control of lean mixes.
- Normal setting characteristics under cool conditions (i.e. winter in combination with accelerators) allowing earlier finishing of slabs.
- Reduced water content for a given workability.