MasterGlenium Sky® 3610
Workability - Retaining Admixture - High Range Superplasticizer
MasterGlenium Sky® 3610 admixture is a revolutionary new technology based on significant advances in admixture chemistry. MasterGlenium Sky® 3610 admixture is used as part of an admixture system to provide customized admixture solutions for a wide range ofconcreteapplications. MasterGlenium Sky® 3610 admixture is a workability- retaining admixture that provides flexible degrees of slump retention without retardation. MasterGlenium Sky® 3610 admixture provides the concrete producer with the ability to immediately create the optimal admixture system for changing and fluctuating regional raw materials, environmental conditions and project requirements. MasterGlenium Sky® 3610 admixture gives the concrete producer the ability to consistently produce and deliver quality concrete mixtures. MasterGlenium Sky® 3610 admixture meets the interim requirements of ASTM C 494/C 494M Type S, Specific Performance, admixtures.
Where is MasterGlenium Sky® 3610 used:
- Concrete where high flowability, increased stability and durability are needed.
- Ready-mixed and precast concrete.
- Production of self-consolidating concrete in (SCC) mixtures.
What are the advantages of MasterGlenium Sky® 3610 :
- Workability retention without retardation.
- Flexible levels of workability retention by adjusting the dosage.
- Improved early and late-age compressive strengths.