MasterGlenium SKY 923 - Workability - Retaining Admixture
MasterGlenium Sky 923 admixture is a revolutionary new technology based on significant advances in admixture chemistry.
MasterGlenium Sky 923 admixture is used as part of an admixture system to provide customized admixture solutions for a wide range of concrete applications.
MasterGlenium Sky 923 admixture is a workabilityretaining admixture that provides flexible degrees of slump retention without retardation.
MasterGlenium Sky 923 admixture provides the concrete producer with the ability to immediately create the optimal admixture system for changing and fluctuating regional raw materials, environmental conditions and project requirements.
MasterGlenium Sky 923 admixture gives the concrete producer the ability to consistently produce and deliver quality concrete mixtures.
Where is MasterGlenium SKY 923 applied?
- MasterGlenium Sky 923 is recommended for use
- Concrete with varying slump requirements
- Concrete mixtures utilizing supplementary
- Concrete where high flowability, increased
stability and durability are needed
- Ready-mixed and precast concrete
- Production of self-consolidating concrete in
What are the advantages of MasterGlenium SKY 923?
- Workability retention without retardation
- Flexible levels of workability retention by
- Improved early- and late-age compressive
BENEFITS MasterGlenium Sky 923 offers the following benefits:
- Promotes greater consistency of concrete
workability at the jobsite
- Promotes consistency in compressive
strengths via minimized jobsite addition of
- Minimizes re-dosing of high-range waterreducing
admixture at the job site
- Consistent air-entrainment
- Fewer rejected loads and better customer
satisfaction due to consistent quality of
- Faster truck turn-around time
- Expanded concrete delivery range