MasterKure 181 - A pliolite resin based multi-role curing, sealing and protective membrane for concrete
Formerly Masterkure 181
MasterKure 181 is a non-degrading, membraneforming liquid based on Pliolite Resin suitable for spray application to freshly poured concrete. MasterKure 181 is available as a clear opaque liquid and white solar reflective version.
Where is MasterKure 181 applied?
- As a more effective and economical alternative to
separate curing and priming/sealing regimes
- Suitable for use on all concrete surfaces
- Surfaces subject to finishing treatments
- Economical enhancement of concrete flatwork
- In high-rise construction to eliminate the
requirement for water
What are the advantages of MasterKure 181?
- Eliminates the need for water
- Imparts a harder dust free surface
- Does not support the growth of bacteria
- Non-degrading, acts as a primer system
- Minimal delay for overcoating etc.
- Abrasion resistant floors.
- High curing efficiency.
- Reduced labour costs.
- Reduces chloride penetration