MasterKure 181 White - A pliolite Resin based liquid membrane forming curing compound for concrete
Formerly Masterkure 181 White
MasterKure 181 White is a free flowing pliolite resin based liquid that is applied to concrete surfaces following the final finishing operation or the stripping of forms.
Where is MasterKure 181 applied?
- MasterKure 181 White adheres to damp
concrete, seals in the moisture necessary for
curing and hardening the surface, and remains
as an effective film to protect the concrete
surface from damage
- MasterKure 181 White is a combination
curing, sealing, hardening and dust proofing
treatment for concrete
What are the advantages of MasterKure 181?
- MasterKure 181 White will not impair the
bond of adhesive used for installing
overlayment such as linoleum or tile.
- MasterKure 181 White is for use where
reflectance of sun is important. More often on
roadways, exterior paved areas, etc., where
reduction of surface temperature is an
important criterion along with moisture
- Reduced surface temperature by some 7°C can
be measured in hot weather when
MasterKure 181 White is applied.
- Light reflectance is often valuable in tunnel
interiors, overpasses and bridges