Workability-Retaining Admixture - Mid Range
MasterPolyheed 3840 admixture is a revolutionary new technology based on significant advances in admixture chemistry. MasterPolyheed 3840 admixture is used as part of an admixture system to provide customized admixture solutions for a wide range of concrete applications. MasterPolyheed 3840 admixture is a workability-retaining admixture that provides flexible degrees of slump retention without retardation. MasterPolyheed 3840 admixture provides the concrete producer with the ability to immediately create the optimal admixture system for changing and fluctuating regional raw materials, environmental conditions and project requirements. MasterPolyheed 3840 admixture gives the concrete producer the ability to consistently produce and deliver quality concrete mixtures. MasterPolyheed 3840 admixture meets the interim requirements of ASTM C 494/C 494M Type S, Specific Performance, admixtures.
Where is MasterPolyheed 3840 applied?
- Concrete mixes utilizing supplementary cementitious materials
- Concrete where high flowability, increased stability and durability are needed
- Ready-mix and pre-cast concrete Production of self consolidating concrete in (SCC) mixtures.
What are the advantages of MasterPolyheed 3840?
- Workability retention without retardation
- Flexible levels of workability retention by adjusting dosage
- Improved early-and late-age compressive strengths Promotes greater consistency of concrete workability at the jobsite
- Promotes consistency in compressive strengths via minimized jobsite addition of water
- Minimizes re-dosing of high-range water-reducing admixture at the job site
- Consistent air-entrainment
- Fewer rejected loads and better customer satisfaction due to consistent quality of concrete
- Faster truck turn-around time
- Expanded concrete delivery range