MasterRoc MP 355 A3 - A highly reactive, two component polyurethane injection foam to stop high volume water ingress and for ground consolidation
Formerly Meyco MP 355 A3
MasterRoc MP 355 A3 is a two component, solvent-free polyurethane injection resin specifically designed for rapid water stopping and ground consolidation.
Where is MasterRoc MP 355 A3 applied?
- Permanent stopping of high volume water
ingress in underground structures
- Also suitable for cold water
- Ground consolidation
What are the advantages of MasterRoc MP 355 A3?
- On contact with water, the product forms a
- Without the presence of water, the product
also reacts and forms a hard substance. This
is a significant safety advantage, as the
material never remains uncured
- On contact with water the reaction is
completed within a short period of time
- Provides structural strength and rigidity