MasterRoc MP 364 Flex - A highly-reactive, two-component fire-resistant polyurea-silicate injection resin for strata consolidation
Formerly MEYCO MP 364 Flex
MasterRoc MP 364 Flex is a two-component, solvent-free polyurea-silicate injection resin specifically designed for rapid stabilization of strata and sealing against water.
Where is MasterRoc MP 364 applied?
- Consolidation of coal and rock strata in development and mining
- Consolidation of fractured rock in roadways, shafts and longwalls
- Slope stabilization
- Sealing against gas and water
- Repair of concrete cracks
- Underwater applications
What are the advantages of MasterRoc MP 364 Flex?
- Neither expands its volume with water nor absorbs water
- Compressive strength of 34 MPa
- Adhesion to concrete of 3.6 MPa
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.14
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.006 in. (0.14 mm)
- Shows good adhesion to wet and low friction substrates
- Equally fast reaction in dry or underwater conditions
- Very fast reacting material applied where structural strength and flexibility is required
- Fire resistant
- Shortens down-times during injection operations
- Reduces rock falls typically resulting from unstable ground conditions
- Increases worker safety due to lower exothermic temperatures
- Increases productivity