MasterRoc MP 367 Foam - A highly reactive, two-component, urea-silicate foam for filling cavities
Formerly MEYCO MP 367 Foam
MasterRoc MP 367 Foam two-component, solvent-free urea-silicate foam is specifically designed for rapid cavity fillings, and for coal and rock strata consolidation.
Where is MasterRoc MP 367 applied?
- Filling cavities in coal and other strata
- Consolidation of fractured rock, sands, gravels and coal
- Stabilization of cavities in tunnels
- Mine and ventilation seals in coal mines
- Pre-injection TBM tunnel
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 367 Foam?
- Neither expands its volume with water nor absorbs water
- Shows good adhesion to wet substrates
- Good chemical stability
- Predominant closed foam cells
- Very fast reacting material, applied where foaming speed, flexibility and flame retardant properties are required