MasterRoc MP 650 - A microfine portland cement for rock and soil injection
Formerly MEYCO Rheocem 650
MasterRoc MP 650 microfine portland cement is designed for use in rock and soil injection. MasterRoc MP 650 has a small particle size making it particularly well suited for penetration into tight joints, fissures and pore spaces. This superior penetration provides a watertight grouted rock or soil mass much more effectively than ordinary Portland cement systems.
Where is MasterRoc MP 650 applied?
- Tunnels, caverns and mines for pre- and post-excavation injection
- Ground water sealing and ground stabilization
- Soil injection
- Pre-packed injection
- Contact injection
What are the advtantages of MasterRoc MP 650?
- Fast setting time – initial set in 60 to 120 minutes and final set in 120 to 150 minutes
- Cost effective
- Fine particle size; Blaine value of 6,500 cm²/g
- Excellent penetration in tight joints, fissures and pore spaces
- Improved water tightness following proper application
- Better working environment
- Improved grouting efficiency and less waste