MasterSeal Traffic 1332 - A muilti-layer polyurethane waterproofing anti-skid and protective coating system for exposed traffic decks
Formerly MASTERTOP 1332
MasterSeal Traffic 1332 is a UV stable polyurethane based multi-layered car park decking system for exposed and intermediate traffic decks where crack bridging and waterproofing properties are required.
MasterSeal Traffic 1332 is a multi-layer system made up of the following products:
- MasterTop P 650 - Is a high grade, low-viscosity, two-component epoxy resin primer and substrate sealer.
- MasterTop SR 3 - A graded, high purity quartz aggregate with a particle size in the range 0.3– 0.9mm. Used as a multi action: mechanical key, wear enhancer and to provide skid resistance, it’s use is the means by which thickness is attained with economy for the various wearing conditions such as: in traffic lanes, ramps and turning areas.
- MasterSeal M 866 – Is a two component solvent free polyurethane membrane suitable for use in trafficked coating systems that require crack bridging capability. When used in car park decking systems it will bridge dynamic cracks.
- MasterSeal TC 240 - Is a single component polyurethane coating designed for application as an intermediate coat in the MasterSeal Traffic 1332 traffic deck system.
- MasterSeal TC 258 - Is a single component polyurethane coating designed for application as a topcoat on traffic deck systems. It provides a UV-resistant, hard-elastic surface resistant to general and vehicle related chemical spillage and abrasion.
- MasterTop TC 444 – A tough, surface applied pigmented line marking coating.
Where is MasterSeal Traffic 1332 applied?
MasterSeal Traffic 1332 may be specified as a protective trafficable wear resistant membrane for a variety of applications including:-
- Car park decks
- Trafficable flat roofs
- Traffic ramps
- Plant rooms
- Sports stadia and grandstand waterproofing coatings
- Protection of concrete from the damaging effects of salt water, chemicals, fuel and oil spillage.
What are the advantages of MasterSeal Traffic 1332?
MasterSeal Traffic 1332 offers the following advantages to the end user:
- The system has been designed for use in the Middle East where high temperatures are the norm.
- Excellent abrasion resistance and crack-bridging.
- Consistent anti-skid finish.
- Various colour topcoats are available.