MasterSeal 620 - A bitumen / rubber latex emulsion. Surface applied, flexible, damp and vapour-proof
Formerly Masterseal 420
MasterSeal 620 is a brown rubber/bitumen
liquid emulsion with excellent adhesion which
dries to a tough black seamless, flexible dampproof
and vapour-proof membrane.
Where is MasterSeal 620 applied?
- Damp-proofing structures: to provide an
impervious damp-proof membrane on
concrete and brick.
- Floors: to provide a sandwich membrane in
new construction or a surface treatment.
- Walls: for interior and exterior walls.
- Roofs: for the maintenance of many types of
roofs including built-up felt, asphalt, lead,
zinc, aluminium, concrete, lightweight
screeds, timber, slate, asbestos cement,
corrugated iron, and as a vapour barrier.
- As an adhesive: for bonding wood blocks and
wood mosaics, insulation board, expanded
polystyrene and cork tiles and to provide a
key for plastering.
Technical Data Sheet