MasterSeal 700BG - A synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC
Formerly Masterpren BG
MasterSeal 700BG is a synthetic membrane
made of plasticised PVC manufactured by twin
coloured co-extrusion method.
Where is MasterSeal 700BG applied?
- MasterSeal 700BG can be applied in the
- Below ground Building structures
- Water exclusion and protection of structures
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 700BG?
- Superior mechanical characteristics
- Signal layer shows damage and aids visual
- High mechanical resistance and elasticity
- Long life expectancy
- Resistance to wash-out action
- Resistance to root penetration
- Resistance to bursting at high water pressure
- Double weld allows pressure testing of joints
- May be welded to MasterSeal 941 water stop
to compartmentalise the structure
- Loose laid to act independently of structural
Technical Data Sheet