MasterSeal 380 - Solvent based silane siloxane primer and penetrative water repellent protective treatment for concrete and masonry
Formerly Masterseal 380
An optimum concentration of reactive hydrophobic silane-siloxane in a hydrocarbon solvent carrier. MasterSeal 380 provides a protective impregnating treatment. MasterSeal 380 works by penetrating into the pores of concrete and reacting there with the moisture / water vapour present to form a hydrophobic polysiloxane lining to the capillaries.
Where is MasterSeal 380 applied?
Surface applied protection for in situ and precast concrete to prevent ingress of water and water borne salts. Reducing efflorescence in masonry structures.
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 380?
- Prevent ingress of water borne chlorides and
- Water vapour permeability unaffected; allows
concrete to breathe
- Excellent penetrative / reactive action
- Integral protection, cannot peel off or erode
- Protects surfaces from discoloration and
- Excellent water repellent characteristics
- Easy to use, cost effective
- Simple spray application
- Single component, no mixing
- No change in surface texture or appearance
subject to satisfactory field trials
- Compatible with solvented surface coatings