MasterSeal 505 - A rapid setting plugging mortar
MasterSeal 505 is a rapid setting, plugging mortar supplied in powder form. It requires only the addition of water and hardens in a matter of seconds to seal leaks, even in running water. Water flow can be stopped by mixing the MasterSeal® 505 to a malleable consistency and using as a plug.
Where is MasterSeal 505 applied?
- Water retaining structures, basements, lift wells,
inspection pits, tunnels and underground structures
- Joint filling, concrete tunnel segments and
- Pointing and patch repairs prior to application of
waterproof renders or the MasterSeal 501
crystalline waterproofing system
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 505?
- Rapid setting - Typically 30 - 60 seconds
- Easy to use - simply add water
- Chloride free - no risk to steel reinforcement
- Non-toxic - suitable for use in potable water
- Premixed - giving consistent quality and results