MasterSeal 590 - A fast setting mortar to plug active water leaks in concrete and masonry
Formerly Thoro Waterplug
MasterSeal 590 is a blend of hydraulic cements, well graded sands and additives supplied in dry powder form. It requires only the addition of clean water to produce a ready-touse, ultra-rapid setting, plugging mortar.
Where is MasterSeal 590 applied?
- Stops active water or seepage under
pressure through joints, cracks and holes in
concrete or masonry, where a normal mortar
would be washed away and resin would not
- For sealing cracks and construction joints in
reservoirs and other water-retaining
- For instant sewer connections
- For rapid anchoring of bolts, conduits, pipes,
railings, sanitary equipment, etc.
- Joint filling, pointing between concrete
segments in concrete and brick tunnels,
sewage systems, pipes and mines
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 590?
- Chloride-free, will not promote corrosion of
- Expands as it sets to ensure a permanent
- Mechanical characteristics similar to
- Cost effective
- Ultra-rapid setting for instant leak plugging
- Blocks water, no injection equipment
- Easy to apply
- Only to be mixed with water
- Environmentally friendly
- Cement based, contains no toxic elements