MasterSeal 725 SA
SBS self-adhesive bitumen waterproofing membrane for sub-structures and deck application
MasterSeal 725 SA is a self-adhesive waterproofing, elastomeric modified bitumen
(SBS), with high mechanical performances; top side is covered by black polypropylene film, while bottom side is covered by peel-off siliconized film, halved in the middle, for ease of application.
It is equipped with stabilized polyester carrier conveying excellent mechanical properties along with great tearing resistance and dimensional stability.
Where is MasterSeal 725 SA applied?
- Waterproofing of underground walls
- Waterproofing of non-drinkable water tanks & Flashings to pitched roofs
- Reinforcement of waterproofing on pitched roofs subject to filtering arising from rain and wind, or the accumulation of snow or ice on roofs, especially if low pitched and on gables.
- It can be used either as underlay or reinforcement layer for waterproofing systems with bituminous shingles.
- Capillarity barrier in partially below-ground walls to stop rising water
- As a vapour barrier in both conventional and deck roof systems.
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 725 SA?
- Cold application, no flame needed for the application; this prevents the risk of fire on roofs with wooden supports.
- Simple application without the need for additional tools.
- Quick and easy installation. Very flexible and stable membrane. Facilitates handling and speed during installation.
- Extremely easily to apply: it is applied rapidly, cleanly and without the need for special tools.
- Easy adherence to the substrate after applying the asphalt primer (suggested solvent based).
- Overlaps are carried out by simple contact and pressure.
- No flame needed for the application; it only requires a brush cutter and rubber roller.