MasterSeal® 734 AT
APP plastomeric bitumen torch-applied membrane with stabilized non-woven polyester felt reinforcement
MasterSeal 734 AT is plastomeric modified-bitumen waterproofing torch-applied membrane, with APP polymers which provides high softening point and excellent flexibility, along with great resistance against atmospheric agents and long lasting durability at environment temperatures down
to - 10°C.
It is equipped with 180gsm dual reinforcement consisting of polyester reinforced and stabilized with fiberglass wires. Stabilized reinforcement grants both high mechanical characteristics and avoids phenomenon of lap’s.
Where is MasterSeal 734 AT applied?
- Ideal for general use in single or multi-layer systems.
- Low slope concrete roofs, balconies, multi-storey car parks, lining sewerage canals.
- Sub-grade structures.
- Concrete or cemented flat surfaces that require waterproofing.
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 734 AT?
- High softening point and excellent behavior under high temperatures, making it ideal for application during the summer.
- Great flexibility.
- Excellent durability and ageing.
- Resistance to extremely high and low temperatures - Maximum puncturing resistance (static and dynamic).
- High tear resistance.
- Good dimensional stability.