MasterSeal® 734 AT
APP plastomeric bitumen torch-applied membrane with stabilized non-woven polyester felt reinforcement
MasterSeal 734 AT is a plastomeric modiﬁed bitumen membrane used for various waterprooﬁng applications. It is manufactured in a high-tech calendaring process, which involves the saturation and coating of a polyester carrier with an APP polymer modiﬁed bitumen compound. The polymer additives are used to improve the thermal, chemical and ageing properties of the bitumen compound. Meanwhile, the mechanical characteristics such as tensile strength, elongation and tear resistance are boosted by the non-woven polyester carrier, which acts as a reinforcement to the product.
Where is MasterSeal 734 AT applied?
- Ideal for general use in single or multi-layer systems.
- Low slope concrete roofs, balconies, multi-storey car parks, lining sewerage canals.
- Sub-grade structures.
- Concrete or cemented flat surfaces that require waterproofing.
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 734 AT?
- High softening point and excellent behavior under high temperatures, making it ideal for application during the summer.
- Great flexibility.
- Excellent durability and ageing.
- Resistance to extremely high and low temperatures - Maximum puncturing resistance (static and dynamic).
- High tear resistance.
- Good dimensional stability.