MasterSeal 750TPE - Synthetic membrane of TPO
Formerly Masterpren TPE
MasterSeal 750TPE synthetic liner of TPO modified polyolefin, in two-colour version (sand grey/black), obtained by co-extrusion, which allows it to be produced in a single layer a liner with different physical-chemical properties on the two sides. It has a polyester mesh reinforcement.
The upper sand grey layer, which is exposed, is characterised by an extremely high resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays, whereas the lower black layer is resistant to puncturing
Where is MasterSeal 750TPE applied?
MasterSeal 750TPE can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Exposed roofing laid loose
- Exposed roofing mechanically fixed
- Exposed roofing fully bonded (requiring a
- Landscaped areas and roof gardens
- May be used in underground structures and
potable water structures
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 750TPE?
- It has superior mechanical characteristics and
has an extremely high resistance to
weathering and ultra violet rays
- High mechanical properties and resistance to
- Resistance to root penetration
- If double welded it allows pressure testing of
- Good resistance to hydrocarbons and bacterial
- Long life expectancy