MasterSeal 753THE - Synthetic membrane of TPO
Formerly Masterpren THE
MasterSeal 753THE is a synthetic liner of TPO modified polyolefin, with fibre reinforced composite, in two-colour version (green/black), obtained by coextrusion. This allows production of a single layer liner with different physicalchemical properties on the two sides. The upper green layer, exposed, is characterised by a very high resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays, whereas the lower black layer is resistant to puncturing and to roots.
Where is MasterSeal 753THE applied?
MasterSeal 753THE can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Water containment structures open to the
- Artificial lakes and water features
- Canal and water transportation structures
- Landscaped areas, gardens and golf courses
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 753THE?
- It has superior mechanical characteristics and
has an extremely high resistance to
weathering and ultra violet rays
- High mechanical properties and resistance to
- Resistance to root penetration
- Good resistance to microbial attack
- Can be applied to a compacted soil base with
a geotextile separation
- Long life expectancy