MasterSeal 901 - A vinyl Ester Methacrylate resin for crack injection via injection hoses and packers
Formerly Masterflex 801
MasterSeal 901 is based on vinyl ester methacrylate technology.
Where is MasterSeal 901 applied?
- Injection into MasterSeal 909 hose system or
directly into concrete and rock. Due to its low
viscosity microcracks and capillaries can easily
be filled by injection
- In contact with water it increases its volume.
This enables sealing to take place even when
the crack moves. No other materials have the
- The expansion is dependent on the amount of
- Works in a saline environment
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 901 ?
- Good bond to damp surfaces. In contact with
water no extraneous reactions take place,
therefore no gas bubbles or foam layer are
formed, both of which would hinder the bonding
- In wet and humid conditions, there is a balance
between the water content of the adjacent
medium and MasterSeal 901
- Remains expanded when concrete has a
- The expansion of MasterSeal® 901 is
reversible and is unaffected by ageing or
- Suitable for injection with one component or
two component pumps