MasterSeal 911 - Adhesive for MasterSeal 910
Formerly Masterflex 610 Adhesive
MasterSeal 911 is a one component adhesive, based on a modified silane polymer used to secure the MasterSeal 910 swelling gasket to all common substrates in construction.
Where is MasterSeal 911 applied?
- Adheres the gasket on plane and rough
- Excellent tack on dry and humid surface
- Hardened adhesive remains highly flexible in
humid and wet environment
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 911?
- Punch relief hole into top of cartridge
- Cut nozzle (approx. opening 5mm)
- Insert cartridge into standard caulking gun
- Apply adhesive under angle of ~45° on
- Fix MasterSeal 910 into Adhesive within