MasterSeal 912 - Swelling gasket in paste form
Formerly Masterflex 612
MasterSeal 912 is a one component, moisture curing pre-polymer which is reswellable when in contact with water, suitable for the permanent sealing of construction joints in concrete structures.
Where is MasterSeal 912 applied?
- Construction joints of every kind
- Connecting joints in sheet pilings or
- Sealing of bell butt joints
- Wall penetration for metal, plastic and
concrete pipes, cable bushing
- Bonding of MasterSeal 910 swelling
waterstops on very uneven or rough
surfaces. MasterSeal 910 swelling
waterstops are pressed strongly into the
- Surrounding steel reinforcement bars on pile
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 912?
- Simple use
- High swelling capacity in contact with water
- Highly resistant to chemicals and saline
liquids (see chemical resistance table)
- Good adhesion to dry and moist surfaces
(concrete, steel and plastics) Reversible swelling process