Industrial grade self-smoothing cementitious floor overlay
Mastertop 538 is a single component, quick hardening, self-smoothing, structurally sound, grey cement based overlay for levelling floors. Mastertop 538 can be laid at thicknesses up to 30 mm, with a minimum of 8 mm when pumped or 6 mm when hand applied.
Where is MasterTop 538 applied?
- Smoothing floors in factories, workshops and warehouses.
- Raising floor levels.
- Structural strengthening.
- Mastertop 538 may be left as is or sealed for increased durability with a clear seal coat, Mastercast 141.
- Mastertop 538 can be used in combination with any Master Builders Solutions Epoxy or Polyurethane topping to provide better aesthetics and increased resistance to abrasion and chemical attack.
What are the advantages of MasterTop 538?
- Quick curing and overcoat times, short return to service periods.
- Self-levelling at 8 mm.
- Can be pumped or hand applied.
- Walk on after 6-8 hours (subject to environmental conditions). -Normal overcoat time, 24 hours at screed thicknesses up to 10 mm.
- Single pack, merely add prescribed measure of water. -Strength and performance controlled fast-track screed system.
-Provides a durable wearing surface (Sealed).