UCRETE WR - Heavy Duty Polyurethane Render
UCRETE WR is a unique HD Polyurethane thixotropic
resin mortar with exceptional resistance to aggressive
chemicals, heavy impact and temperatures up to 120°C.
UCRETE WR provides a robust render for vertical
applications in wet and dry process environments. It is
dense and impervious providing the ideal finish for
applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical
and chemical industries.
UCRETE Industrial Flooring has been widely used
throughout industry for more than 40 years, many of
the older floors are still in service. A detailed project
reference list is available upon request
Where is UCRETE WR applied?
UCRETE WR is used to protect vertical surfaces
- Secondary containment bunds
- Tank bases
- Effluent storage pits
- Coving and skirting
What are the advantages of UCRETE WR?
- Expert installation by fully trained licensed
- Suitable for application on to 7 day old concrete
and 3 day old polymer screeds
- Achieves full cure in only 48 hours (subject to
- Hygienic and non-tainting
- Solvent free
- Steam cleanable @ 9mm and above
- Rapid installation, up to 9mm in a single application
Technical Data Sheet