UCRETE WR - Heavy Duty Polyurethane Render
UCRETE WR is a unique HD Polyurethane thixotropic resin mortar with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact and temperatures up to 120°C.
UCRETE WR provides a robust render for vertical applications in wet and dry process environments. It is dense and impervious providing the ideal finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
UCRETE Industrial Flooring has been widely used throughout industry for more than 40 years, many of the older floors are still in service. A detailed project reference list is available upon request
Where is UCRETE WR applied?
UCRETE WR is used to protect vertical surfaces including:
- Secondary containment bunds
- Tank bases
- Effluent storage pits
- Coving and skirting
What are the advantages of UCRETE WR?
- Expert installation by fully trained licensed
- Suitable for application on to 7 day old concrete
and 3 day old polymer screeds
- Achieves full cure in only 48 hours (subject to
- Hygienic and non-tainting
- Solvent free
- Steam cleanable @ 9mm and above
- Rapid installation, up to 9mm in a single application